Got tagged in Facebook and wrote my 25 things like a good little friend. I have all kinds of ideas for Vox posts but don't seem to be getting around to it. Hmmmm… So, to buy more time, here's 25 completely trivial, random things. Enjoy!
1) My family moved every four years from birth-high school graduation.
2) When I was little I wanted to be an entomologist or a wildlife-anthropologist (I made that up) who studies animals in the jungle. Still think that 2nd one would be awesome.
3) I told my 9th grade Civics teacher that I would be the first female president. Still could, I suppose, but have no interest.
4) If I was an animal, I would be a cat. Snuggly and cuddly and loving, but fiercely independent.
5) I have already had 2 careers and am working on my 3rd.
6) I have 3 brothers and loved being the only girl.
7) I was a synchronized swimmer in college.
8) I was born in the Year of the Monkey.
9) I did an Outward Bound course in high school and LOVED it. Did a bunch of things I never thought I would.
10) I'm scared of heights.
11) Because of #10, Ferris wheels scare the hell out of me, but I LOVE roller coasters.
12) Facebook is my lifeline to my friends and family throughout the country. I am so appreciative of it as a tool to stay connected.
13) All my pets were named after foods except one who is named after a hurricane.
14) I am perpetually pollyanna and rose-colored glasses. Can't help it. I know, it's annoying at times.
15) I love JMU football. Go Dukes!
16) I get more like my mom every year, and that's a very good thing.
17) I hate cleaning and cooking.
18) I anthropomorphize pretty much everything.
19) I have a crazy sweet tooth, but do not like pies or other fruit desserts.
20) I am a live-to-eat person.
21) I have become a better student as I have gotten older.
22) I love reality tv because it is a fly-on-the-wall view of people and people are fascinating.
23) I am still trying to sell my house in VA (shameless plug).
24) I hate talking on the phone.
25) I play online video games a lot in my down time. Love them!