- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for tossing
- 4 shallots, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced white anchovy
- 1 teaspoon chile flakes
- 1 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed if salt-packed
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Toss the cauliflower florets with a little bit of olive oil and salt. Spread them out on a sheet tray, place in the oven, and roast until lightly golden brown, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine the shallot, garlic and a pinch of salt. Add the honey, anchovy, chile flakes, cumin and the orange juice and zest. Whisk to combine, then whisk in the remaining 1/4 cup of olive oil. Add the cauliflower, pine nuts and capers and toss to combine. Fold in the parsley and serve.