Turkey Chopped Salad with Spicy Avocado Dressing
- 1 large avocado, halved, pitted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups diced cooked maple-honey turkey (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup diced peeled jicama
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1Scoop avocado flesh into mini processor. Add lime juice, chili-garlic sauce, and olive oil and process until smooth. Season dressing generously with salt and pepper.
- 2Mix turkey, jicama, red onion, bell pepper, and 1/2 cup cilantro in large bowl. Add avocado dressing; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Divide lettuce leaves among plates. Spoon salad into center and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cilantro.
- 3*Available in the Asian foods section of many supermarkets and at Asian markets.