- 500g Kent pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 large zucchini, cut into 1cm pieces
- 225g pearl couscous
- 1 chorizo, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 60ml (1/4 cup) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Step 1
Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread the pumpkin and zucchini on the tray. Spray with oil and season. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Step 2
Meanwhile, cook the couscous in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir in the chorizo for 3-5 minutes or until golden.
- Step 3
Combine the couscous, pumpkin, zucchini, chorizo and coriander in a large bowl. Whisk the lemon juice, oil and paprika in a jug. Season. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine.